If you are passionate about supporting sales, driven to succeed, have strong interpersonal skills, enjoy working with leading-edge technology and want to collaborate with a highly talented sales team than apply today for an Inside Account Manager position at Raek. Inside Account Manager will play a strategic and active role in achieving our revenue growth objectives. As an Account Manager you will partner with Account Executives and support them and their accounts daily. Sales experience and desire for a sales career are key for success.
Team with Account Executives and participate in sales activities for both existing customers and new business development.
- Manage sales cycle daily by engaging with Account Executives, manufactures, distributors, current and potential clients.
- Build and develop strong customer relationships to ensure customer satisfaction
- Assist Account Executives with the Cerium sales and operational processes.
- Serve as a key point of contact for price quotations, purchase orders, order changes, adjustments and cancellations directly from customers and Account Executives.
- Pro-actively contact Cerium’s customers on a regular basis to schedule meetings for account executives, and/or follow-up on orders as requested.
- Partner with Account Executives to strategically identify and cultivate new revenue streams.
A successful Inside Account Manager will meet the following criteria:
- Customer oriented with the ability to maintain and grow business relationships
- An effective communicator with internal and external clients
- A team player who can take lead and work directly with outside Sales Executives to achieve revenue growth
- Comfortable making outbound calls and receiving inbound calls from customers and prospects
- Ability to understand and work through processes
- Well organized and detail orientated
- Like to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must have experience with working with clients
- Comfortable with technology and has experience with CRM
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or 5 years of relevant experience
$47,000 to $60,000 per year