Account Manager II
We are currently seeking an Account Manager II to join the team. In this role, you will be a part of an entrepreneurial team, responsible for managing account relationships within existing and/or prospective customers; allowing you the ability to develop long term & consultative relationships. You will have experience working within multiple systems and with various teams to provide end to end service on all customer inquiries or challenges. This individual will have previous success selling complex technology solutions and experience with Voice Communications, Data Networking and Managed Hosting.
Sound Interesting? Here are some specifics:
- Must be able to execute with a high level of service in a challenging and ever-changing environment.
- Must be self-motivated and disciplined and thrive on uncovering customer needs.
- Must have demonstrated success in a quota bearing capacity.
- Must possess the energy, determination and service attitude required to translate daily customer interactions into new revenue.
- Must possess the ability to analyze, comprehend, and translate numbers and reporting into actionable plans to meet or exceed monthly revenue quota.
- Weekly business reporting and accurate documentation of sales activity are required.
- Must possess excellent communication skills and have the ability to develop and deliver meaningful and concise presentations to any audience.
- Acquire and integrate industry knowledge related to general trends, emerging technologies, & competitors.
- Use a consultative sales approach to understand customer's business needs, issues, strategies and priorities to deliver a value-adding business solution.
- Manage and develop sales funnel and proactively monitor sales activity against assigned quota.
What you will need to succeed:
- Bachelor's Degree and/or equivalent education and experience. Typically, with 5+ years of outside Business to Business technology sales experience in 'named' accounts.
- Proficiency with Sales Force, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Must have a valid driver's license and a satisfactory driving record.
- Successful completion of Sales Professional Assessment.
What will make you stand out:
- Familiar with local marketplace, companies and community in geography stated above.
- Demonstrated stable track record of success in a quota bearing role, with 2-3 years consecutive, successful sales experience within one company within the last 5 years.
- Advanced degree is preferred.
$70,000 to $85,000 per year