Full-Stack Developer (Remote)
Do you love pursuing complex technical concepts and crafting automated solutions to orchestrate them? Our team designs, develops, and supports systems for automating and orchestrating the provisioning, configuration, and lifecycle management of complex, user-defined virtualized systems and network environments. By providing our users powerful, streamlined interfaces, we empower them to accomplish more with less time and effort.
What You'll Be Doing
- Collaborate with team members to scope, design, implement, and document new features
- Identify bugs, write tests, and propose improvements to maintain code quality standards
- Participate in code reviews to ensure code quality and distribute knowledge
- Respond to questions and problem reports from end users
- Document internal processes and procedures
What we look for
- Autodidacts who are drawn to continual learning and improvement
- Comfortable in a Linux shell and working knowledge of git
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Duties require the ability to utilize a computer, communicate over the telephone, and read printed material.
- We may occasionally ask you to work outside normal working hours (evenings and weekends).
- Requires 5+ years of related experience with a bachelor's degree; or 6 years and a master's degree; or a Ph.D. with 3 years’ experience; or equivalent experience.
- Experience crafting efficient and reusable web components in React
- Familiarity with cloud provider APIs, concepts, and architectures
- Familiarity with continuous integration, testing, and deployment strategies
- Experience on a remote-focused team
$75,000 to $95,000 per year