How We Collect Information
Information You Provide
We will obtain your consent before collecting or using your personal data except when the collection or use is:
- Necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party or in order to take steps prior to entering into a contract;
- Necessary for compliance with a legal obligation that applies to us; or
- Necessary for the purpose of the legitimate business interests pursued by us or by a third party, except where such interests are overridden by your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms which require protection of personal data.
We will never rent or sell your personal data without your consent, which may be withdrawn at any time.
We obtain information that visitors and Clients provide to us directly through the Site. The amount and type of information collected in this manner depends on the nature of our interaction and may include personal information, which is information that can be used to identify you individually, such as your name, email address, physical address, password, or telephone number. For example, we collect data from you when you create an account or seek to contact us. If you use our services, you will be asked to provide additional information, including payment card information and the associated billing address necessary to complete the transaction.
Information Collected Automatically
In addition to information you submit to us, we may collect certain information using automated tools such as cookies, web beacons, and web server logs. The types of information we collect automatically may include IP addresses, device identifiers, browser characteristics, operating system details, language preferences, referring URLs, timing and length of visits, and pages viewed.
We may combine certain automatically-collected information with other information we obtain about you, which may include data we obtain from third parties.
Information about your use of this Site and other online services may be collected across time, devices, and websites, and used for numerous purposes including to associate different devices you use and to deliver relevant and/or retargeted content, including interest-based ads.
Information We Obtain From Partners and Other Sources
We also may obtain information about you from other sources (for example, from Gravatar) and combine that information with information you provide to us directly or that we collect automatically through the Site.
Your web browser may have settings that allow you to transmit a “Do Not Track” signal when you visit various websites or use online services. Like many websites, our Site is not designed to respond to “Do Not Track” signals received from browsers. To learn more about “Do Not Track” signals, you may wish to visit http://www.allaboutdnt.com/.
How We Use Your Information
We may use the information we collect about you for various purposes, including to:
- Personalize and improve your online experience;
- Respond to emails, inquiries, comments, questions, or other requests for support;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities of visitors and users;
- Enhance the viability and effectiveness of the Service and our product lineup;
- Develop new technologies and methodologies to help prevent fraud and combat the use of fraudulent email addresses;
- Publicize certain statistical information about the behavior of visitors to the Site;
- Improve the Site, our marketing, and other products or services we may offer;
- Contact you regarding your use of the Site or, in our discretion, changes to our policies;
- Provide Site visitors with offers tailored to their interests and past activities on the Site;
- Verify and/or authenticate a registered user’s identity;
- Comply with applicable laws, regulations, or legal process as well as industry standards and our company policies;
- For any other purpose, with your consent.
We also may use the information we obtain about you in other ways, in which case we will notify you at the time of collection.
In addition, we may use automatically-collected information to track your activity over time and across websites, as well as across different devices you use to access the Internet.
We invite you to socialize and share your participation with this website and purchases. If you choose to use social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instgram, you will be allowing interaction with these platforms or other external platforms directly from this website, and in the process, you may share elements of your social media profile (such as comments, profile pictures and usernames). Such sharing is subject to each social media program’s privacy policies.
How We May Share Your Information
We may share your data with third parties for business purposes. Those purposes include, compliance with regulations, marketing, accounting, processing payments.
Raek may disclose personal information we collect from visitors to this Site and Clients who use our Service to our employees, agents, vendors, consultants, contractors, and other service providers and affiliated organizations that need the information to carry out work on our behalf. For example, we use a third-party payment processor to handle payments for the Service that Clients submit through the Site. These third parties use the personal information to which they have access to fulfill the purposes for which we shared that information.
We also may share your information:
- If we are required to do so by law, regulation, or legal process (such as in response to a subpoena or court order or similar government request for information);
- To respond to requests by government agencies, including law enforcement authorities;
- When we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss, or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual illegal activity;
- To enforce our policies, or to protect legal rights, property, or safety;
- With third parties, to investigate or address possible criminal or fraudulent activity; or
- In the event of a joint venture, partnership, merger, or other collaboration with another organization.
We reserve the right to disclose any information we obtain through the Site in the event we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets (e.g., further to a merger, reorganization, liquidation, or any other business transaction), including negotiations of such transactions. Entities that acquire information from us in the context of a business transaction may continue to use that information in accordance with the terms of this Policy.
We reserve the right to monitor your use of this website. As you navigate through this website, Usage Data may be passively collected (that is, gathered without you actively providing the information) using various analytics and reporting technologies, such as Cookies and Web Beacons (defined in Section 6). Usage Data that contains personal data is anonymized to protect your information when collected. We may link or combine the personal information we collect and/or receive about you and the information we collect automatically. This allows us to provide you with a personalized experience regardless of how you interact with us.
We reserve the right to make full use of Usage Data. For example, we may use Usage Data to provide better service to website visitors, customize the website based on your preferences, compile and analyze statistics and trends about the use of this website, and otherwise administer and improve the usability of this website.
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or method of data storage can be guaranteed 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to protect your personal data by following generally accepted industry standards, we cannot ensure or warrant the absolute security of any information you transmit to us or archive at this website.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential and ensuring that your password being rotated on a regular basis. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Website like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Website.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
In the event that breach of personal data occurs, or a potential breach has been identified, all affected, or potentially affected users will be notified as soon as practical, or as may be required by law of the identification of the breach.
Links to Other Websites
We may provide links to other websites or services for your convenience and information. Websites that are operated by entities not affiliated with Raek™ may have their own privacy policies or notices, which we strongly suggest you review. Raek™ is not responsible for the content or privacy practices of any linked websites that we do not control.
California Privacy Rights
Attention: California Privacy Rights Request
PO Box 40161
Spokane, WA 99220
Your inquiry must specify “California Privacy Rights Request” in the subject line of the email or the first line of the letter, and include your name, street address, city, state, and ZIP code. Please note that we are only required to respond to one request per California resident each year.
We are committed to preserving online privacy for all of its website visitors, including children. This website is a general audience website. Consistent with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA), we will not knowingly collect any information from, or sell to, children under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian who has discovered that your child under the age of 13 has submitted his or her personally identifiable information without your permission or consent, we will remove the information from our active list, at your request. California residents under 16 years of age may have additional rights regarding the collection and sale of their personal information. To request the removal of your child’s information, please contact our website as provided below under “Contact Us,” and be sure to include in your message the same login information that your child submitted.
You have the right to know what personal data we have about you, how we have collected it and how we are using it, who we have shared it with and whether we have sold it to anyone. You also have the right to know how long we plan to store your personal data, and why we are keeping it for that length of time. You can request this information for period starting up to 12 months prior to the date that you submit the request. Requests can be submitted to Raek by contacting us at [email protected] We will need to validate your identity before we can process your request.
You may unsubscribe from receiving promotional emails from us by following the instructions provided in those email communications. Please note that even if you opt out of receiving promotional communications from us, we may continue to send you non-promotional emails, such as communications regarding our ongoing relationship with you.
You may ask us to delete any personal data we have about you. Requests can be submitted Raek by contacting us at [email protected] We will need to validate your identity before we can process your request. We may not be able to delete your personal data if we need it to:
- Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, provide a good or service requested by the consumer, or reasonably anticipated within the context of a business’s ongoing business relationship with the consumer, or otherwise perform a contract between the business and the consumer.
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity.
- Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law.
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act pursuant to Chapter 3.6 (commencing with Section 1546) of Title 12 of Part 2 of the Penal Code.
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when the businesses’ deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, if the consumer has provided informed consent.
- To enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with the expectations of the consumer based on the consumer’s relationship with the business.
- Comply with a legal obligation.
- Otherwise use the consumer’s personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which the consumer provided the information.
You may be able to request that we stop using or processing your data. Requests should be sent to Raek by contacting us at [email protected] We will need to validate your identity before we can process your request. We will honor requests to stop using or processing data in the following circumstances:
- For a period allowing us to verify the accuracy of your personal data in cases where you have contested its accuracy;
- Where we no longer have the right to use or process the data and you would rather that we restrict its use than delete it;
- We no longer need the personal data for the purposes of the processing if or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims;
- You have objected to processing pursuant to section 15 above pending the verification whether our legitimate grounds override your objection.
Information for Users Outside the United States
How to Contact Us
Attention: Privacy Inquiry
PO Box 40161
Spokane, WA 99220